3X sales conversations
Conversations spark interest, engagement,and trust which ultimately drive sales.
In today’s B2B and B2C landscape, customers expect to have real conversations and answers in real-time, we live in an infinite supply world and that has forced us to sell and engage differently. For all of time, conversations have been at the center of building trust, engagement and loyalty.
You have to humanize the sales and customer journey experience to win business today. Yes, marketing automation can be personalized, but what good does an email drip, social media posts and paid campaign solve, when all your customer needs is to have a conversation with a human today.
Customers today conduct on-demand, self-guided research, so typically that means that 90% of their pre-buy sales journey is already done. By the time they land on your website, they’ve vetted out you and your competitors. Now they are likely interested in a demo, consultation call or better yet, they are ready to speak to one of your sales folks.
People buy from people and building trust should happen in each interaction with your future customers NOW.
Response Time is Critical in B2B Selling, period.
A recent Harvard Business Journal study revealed some insightful data on why customer lead response is lacking at most b2b companies.
TOP 3 Problems Sales Team Have with Traditional Ways of Capturing and Distributing Leads:
1. Too many marketers retrieve leads from their CRM database daily instead of as-it-happens.
2. Internal routing practices prioritize your business, but not your prospects.
3. Sales teams are too focused on generating their own leads, instead of responding to prospects’ buying signals.
Win More Business Now
with Conversational Marketing
- [New Research] Just 14% of People Would Prefer Filling Out a Website Form Over Using a Chatbot. Drift AI Bots 2019 Report
- Statista study demonstrates that over 64% of business respondents believe that chatbots allow them to provide a more personalized service experience for customers. Apr 18, 2019
- Chatbots win again. According to Gartner, chatbots will power 85% of all customer service interactions by the year 2020. The average person will have more conversations with bots than with their spouse. Sounds unbelievable, but it looks like it will become a reality.
Quote from Drift’s CEO
In today’s world helping is the new selling and customer experience is the new marketing. Companies that fail to adapt-and that fail to listen to and communicate with their customers- will inevitably lose out. Keep your ears open.
– David Cancel
CEO & Co-Founder Drift
Is Your Lead Management Leaking?
Top Three Reasons You Need Conversational Marketing
Reason #1: You need a framework that helps your business to implement a new conversion channel on your website.
Reason #2: You need a fastest way to move buyers through your marketing and sales funnels through the power of real-time conversations.
Reason #3 Conversational marketing builds relationships and creates authentic and personalized experiences with customers and buyers now.
Learn the Secrets of the Conversational Marketing Framework
Let’s set up call to learn how the framework could work for your business.
Over 50,000 growth-focused companies understand and use Drift’s framework.
Are You Ready for the New Way of Marketing & Sales?
We’re Conversational Marketing Certified
So you can trust we are 100% invested in the power of conversational marketing and Drift’s platform.
We are committed to constantly learning and helping growth focused companies to use Drift.
Let’s help your sales and marketing teams win new business in the NOW economy.
Remove the Friction from Today’s B2B Buyer Experience
Don't Wait. Get 3X More Customer Conversions with Drift.
Disclaimer: Charts and graphics are property of Drift.com copyrighted 2020 and used for purposes of illustrating the value proposition of Drift’s conversational marketing chatbot technology and platform.