Clients Are Mobile & Digital |Our Digital Marketing Attracts New Clients
On Average 2 Minutes After An Accident, Clients Are Searching for a Local PI Attorney
Improve your Google Search Results via Mobile When Marketing Your Law Firm
Smart Phones Make Up 85% of Mobile Market
5 Shifts Impacting Your Legal Marketing
- Digital marketing and strategies are exceedingly becoming the most cost-effective advertising medium. We know how to make digital work for your law firm.
- Digital media usage continues to grow at a fast rate, driven by smartphone views and app usage which is inching closer and closer to 70 percent of all digital media time spent.
- Today’s personal injury clients significantly accelerated their use of mobile devices for both researching legal services and reviews.
- The TV landscape continues its shifting of time and space, with more delayed, on-demand and digital viewing of TV programming than ever before. (Cable Ads are expensive and won’t necessarily get you more PI clients and results)
- Print media is loosing ground to digital media, your potential clients will not be looking to a billboard or bus stop ad, or the yellow pages booklet. Your website found on a Google search will likely be the first and only interaction a potential client will have with your law-firm.